I have been having lots of "fun" doing tons of boring paperwork for "Emo." I guess the best way to describe the paperwork is to say that it is like I am the project coordinator. I am creating the papers that say everything that we need for each scene, so that each department can have everything ready for when we shoot. Clairinski is already very behind so I have rushing to get these forms done.
I am very excited to shoot "Emo." It is a short horror film that we are going to turn into Sundance. We start shooting at the end of July.
Anybody that wants to be an extra just contact me.
or go to
www.clairinski.blogspot.com
Auditions are being held Saturday 23th in the morning and the afternoon. Come if you want to have a speaking part in "Emo's Grave." Hope to see you there.
ReplyDeleteMore auditions are being held Friday June 29th in the evening at my house.
ReplyDelete