I was tagged by Michael and Kristen. I'll copy off them by using their idea: L = Laura and M = Mason.
1. L- House
2. ML- Simpsons
3. ML- X-Files
4. L- Office
5. L- Jon and Kate plus 8
6. ML- Discovery or History channel
7. ML- Futurama
8. ML- Chowder!!!
Places I like to eat at:
1. ML- Cafe Rio
2. L- Red Butte Cafe
3. ML- Papa Johns
4. ML- Home
5. ML- Chili's
6. ML- Olsen's sunday dinner
7. ML- In and Out
8. L- just get me food!!!
Things that happened yesterday:
1. ML- went to church
2. ML- was in nursery
3. L- took a long, long nap
4. M- played oblivion
5. L- played WoW
6. L- read Dracula
7. ML- ate parfaits, pizza, and cheese bread, yum!
8. L- was lazy and didn't pass out visiting teaching stuff like she was suppose to.
Things I am looking forward to:
1. ML- Christmas
2. M- semester being over with
3. L- having classes next semester
4. ML- having cute babies
5. ML- any time that we can spend together
6. ML- graduating from college
7. ML- buying a house of our own
8. ML- spending eternity with each other
Things I love about fall:
1. M- Halloween
2. L- I don't love fall
3. L- I barely tolerate fall
4. L- fall leads to evil winter
5. L- which is freezing cold and dark
6. M- winter is the season of death
8 things on my wish list:
1. L- hmm... I don't know
2. ML- cute babies
3. M- a garden
8 people to send this to... whoever wants to do this.
So are you guys planning on having these cute babies soon? I enjoyed your tagged and your pics they are cute!
ReplyDelete