Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Year

There have been a lot of changes with this new year. First Mason and I have been released from nursery and now we are going to be going every Sunday to the University hospital and asking patients if they want to join us to for church. Mason will have to give blessings and I will have to prepare messages. We'll know more when we start the calling, first we are suppose to get a packet and go to the hospital to get name tags. Both Mason and I are going to miss our nursery kids.

Next, I started school again this semester. I decided to change my degree to Exercise and Sport Science. I went to the first days of class and decided that it wasn't for me, so I changed all my classes and I have settled on getting my degree in Human Development and Family Studies. I hope to be done within a year. After that I might apply for the accelerated nursing program but if not then at least I will have a degree done.

Mason and I went to Body Worlds the other day. It was really neat, we just wished that we didn't have to wait over two and a half hours to get in. I particularly liked seeing organs with cancer and other diseases or conditions. Mason also really enjoyed the exhibit. Our legs hurt after standing for about five hours that night.

1 comment:

  1. you want to be a nurse...but you say you like seeing organs with cancer and other diseases?? Shouldn't you like to see healthy organs??? I feel sorry for your patients!!!
    Just giving you a hard time!! That's my job!

    ReplyDelete