Monday, July 27, 2009

65 Questions you may have never been asked...

This quiz is from my friend Whitney's blog. So because I left a comment, I guess that means I tagged myself.


1- First thing you wash in the shower?

my legs.


2- What color is your favorite hoodie?

It's green with GIR on it. Mason gave it to me for Christmas 07.


3- Do you plan outfits?

Usually no.


4- How are you feeling RIGHT now?

A little tired like always.


5- Whats the closest thing to you that's red?

my cell phone.


6- Tell me about the last dream you remember having?

I was telling strangers how awesome my husband is :)


7- Did you meet anybody new today?

Nope.


8- What are you craving right now?

Chocolate like always, or maybe a strawberry shake.


9- Do you floss?

Once in awhile, I'm not too good at it. I like mouthwash better. Mason is really good at flossing he flosses at least once a day.


10- What comes to mind when I say cabbage?

Cabbage patch dolls.


11- Are you emotional?

Not very often, but I have my moments.


12- Have you ever counted to 1,000?

I highly doubt that I have.


13- Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?

I try to lick to make it last, but then before I know it I have taken a bite out of my ice cream.


14- Do you like your hair?

No, hair takes too long to do, so I never do it.


15- Do you like yourself?

Usually.


16- Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?

Of course, why not, especially if he was paying. I never turn down food.


17- What are you listening to right now?

annoying radio commercials.


18- Are your parents strict?

I used to think so when I lived at home, but now since I am married, I don't think so anymore.


19- Would you go sky diving?

I definitely wouldn't pass us the chance, even though I think it would be really scary the first time.


20- Do you like cottage cheese?

Yes, it is so good in Lasagna and I like it as a snack with plain ruffle chips (it is the ONLY time I will eat potato chips).


21- Have you ever met a celebrity?

Nope, not that I can think of.


22- Do you rent movies often?

Not much anymore. I used to have a blockbuster account online for a summer. It was a great summer.


23- Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?

Nope.


24- How many countries have you visited?

For a family vacation, we took a ferry to Canada.


25 - Have you made a prank phone call?

Maybe... I don't really know (sorry, I have a really bad memory), probably not though.


26- Ever been on a train?

Yep!


27- Brown or white eggs?

White, I don't really care though. That is just the ones I see at the grocery store. I don't think that I have ever seen brown eggs.


29- Do you use chap stick?

yes


30- Do you own a gun?

no


31- Can you use chop sticks?

no


32- Who are you going to be with tonight?

Mason :)


33- Are you too forgiving?

I don't know, can there be a "too forgiving"


34- What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?

No idea...


35- Ever have cream puffs?

GROSS!


36- Last time you cried?

Probably over the weekend, sadly :(


37- What was the last question you asked?

I asked my co-worker if she went on the train ride the Heber Creeper. The above question reminded me to ask her.


38- Favorite time of the year?

Spring, when there is lots of rain and lightning and thunder storms. After that Summer.


39- Do you have any tattoos?

no


40- Are you sarcastic?

sometimes


41- Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?

no, I haven't


42- Have you ever walked into a wall?

Yeah, usually I'm trying to read a piece of paper and not paying attention to where I am going.


43- Favorite color?

yellow, then purple


44- Have you ever slapped someone?

maybe one of my brothers, a long, long time ago.


48- Is your hair curly?

no


46- What was the last CD you bought?

It's been a really long time since I bought a CD. Probably the LOTR Fellowship the complete recordings.


47- Do looks matter?

yes for dress and appearance, as far as "looks" no, personality matters.


48- Could you ever forgive a cheater?

I don't know.


49- Is your phone bill sky high?

no, but it use to be cheaper.


50- Do you like your life right now?

Yep :)


51- Do you sleep with the TV on?

Heck no! I like it peaceful, quiet and dark when I sleep. Plus anyways, it's really bad to sleep with the TV on.


52- Can you handle the truth?

I don't know, but I like knowing the truth.


53- Do you have good vision?

Nope, I have horrible vision. My family is cursed. That's why I married Mason with his amazingly perfect vision to counteract my bad vision genes. Lol, jk :) Okay, so that's not why I married Mason, but it is a great benefit.


4- Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?

No


55- How often do you talk on the phone?

Everyday, mostly at work.


56- What are you wearing?

a blue shirt and black pants, exciting, I know.


57- What is your favorite animal?

Monkeys :)


58- What did you want to grow up to be when you were little?

a nurse


59- Did you become what you wanted to be when you were little?

We'll see, I am still working on it


60- Can you hula hoop?

Sort of


61- Do you have a job?

yes


62- What was the most recent thing you bought?

Drinks for work


63- Have you ever crawled through a window?

yes


64- Have you ever wished on a shooting star?

yep, it's why Mason and I are married and living our happily ever after!


65- Have you ever been "skinny dippin?"

no

Well - that was fun! Now I tag.... you - and you - and you! I think that is all that read my blog.... You know the rules - you read it - you're tagged! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment