Over the weekend Mason and I went to Las Vegas to go to the U2 concert and to visit family. We stayed at David and Melody's new house which was really nice. The concert was on Friday and I'll post pictures in my next post of the concert. On Saturday we went to brunch at the Silverton Lodge.
We ate several plates of crab legs, well I only ate a little, but everyone filled up on crab legs.
Mmmm... Strawberry icecream!!!
At 1:30 we headed over to their aquarium to watch them feed the fish,
mainly the sharks.
It might be hard to see but this shark started biting this
scuba diver looking for food. Scary job!
My camera battery died, so I could take pictures of the rest of this place, but they had a huge outdoors store inside. They had waterfalls with fish and ducks. They also had dead animals that were stuffed. There were bears, lions, goats, buffalo, a giraffe, birds, deer, and everything else you can think of.
Later that night we went to the Stratosphere.
Here's another where you can see the lights of
the city in the background.
Lastly here is Chompers, Melody and David's new dog.
She is a happy licky dog :)
I think that she liked licking me the most. Just when I would go wash my hands and arms from her slobber she would come back to try to
lick me so more.
She was a very funny cute dog. David and Melody gave her an empty milk jug that she would proudly carry throughout the house.
It was a fun short vacation. We'll have to go back some time to spend more time. Preferably a time where I don't have any schoolwork to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment