Friday, July 9, 2010

BIG NEWS! I'm going to be...

I was going to wait to post until a few more days, I was trying to wait another week or two.... but I'm too excited!!! So I've decided to finally tell the BIG news! Many of you already heard and know the news. If you have guessed it, then you are correct. Mason and I haven't known for too long, but I thought that I would announce today that....................



..........................................................................................




Okay, here goes.........




......................................................................................







THE BIG NEWS...............






..................................................................................






Mason and I are...........






.....................................................................................................







going to have a NIECE OR NEPHEW!!!!!


That's right! We are going to be an UNCLE and an AUNT!!! So that's Uncle Mason and Aunt Laura!

We found out the news on Father's Day. Michael and Kristen sent a father's day card to my dad that said "Happy Father's Day!" but father was crossed out and grandpa was written below.

Then this week they announced the pregnancy officially on their blog, check it out here.

Both Mason and I are extremely excited and happy that Michael and Kristen have decided to become parents and can't wait to see our niece or nephew early next February.

Congrats again to Michael and Kristen!!!

1 comment:

  1. Messed up. I totally thought you were preggo. Thanks for getting me going there. :( Now you just have to get pregnant to make up for how sad that made me.

    ReplyDelete