Thursday, October 21, 2010

Farmers Market

Mason and I went to the farmers market this year. I had never been, but it was a tradition for Mason. So we headed to it in the morning on the very last day that it was being held. We saw a lot of pumpkins, lots of produce and I was surprised by how many booths were arts and crafts. I expected some to have arts and crafts but it seemed like over half were arts and crafts. There was a really cool guy playing a piano that was hooked up to a bike. Apparently that's how he lugs it around. I sadly didn't get a picture of it, but my sis-in-law did when she went a different day. Maybe someday I can talk her into letting me steal it so I can post it here.

Kettle corn anyone?

After walking around the market we headed across the street and took some pictures.



Be pretty crazy to live here. Makes me think of China and Studio Ghibli.

Isn't this funny? It's a piggy bank.

Wonder if anyone has actually put any money in it.

Saw this on our way back to our car.

No comments:

Post a Comment