Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hiking Bonneville Again

For date night Mason and I went on a hike. We went to a different part of the Bonneville trail. We were surprised to find that Halloween came early this year. The path we took had cross-dressers that were doing some sort of biking race. Somehow we kept running into them. Guys were wearing very frightening outfits, such as really short skirts, sequined shirts, and feathers. They kept reminding us that they were quite happy about it each time they passed by.

I accidentally got a shot of this guy that was wearing a red netted outfit. He was far from the most frightening outfit, but still up there. Sadly you can't really see him. Actually I should say, luckily you can't really see him.

The most frightening was probably the guy that lifted up his dress as he rode by. You really don't want to know any more details. Trust me.

Anyways here are the rest of the pictures that I took. Enjoy!
Lastly I would like to wish my father-in-law and my brother, Davy, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 

Actually I don't really have to wish David one because I know that he had a really cool birthday, since he went to Europe with Melody! I'm super jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment