I finished our taxes in January and I'm really impressed with myself. I usually wait until the end of March or up to the last moment in April.
We bought our first pet as a couple, a betta fish which Mason has named Trolly. We can only have fish where we live, so we decided to get a betta fish. Although there was a really cute turtle that we really wanted to get and secretly have in our apartment. I guess we'll just have to wait until to move to another place that allows more pets.
I've noticed that I'm taking a more proactive role in my classes. Maybe it's because it's my last semester and I figure what the heck? Or maybe it's because I'm in graduate classes and so the professors expect more commentary from me? Or maybe it's because I feel that my professors are taking more of an effort to notice me? IDK, but it seems a talkative person has emerged from me, for the good or for the bad. I'm thinking for the bad. I hate public speaking.
Mason has started doing vlogs and has been having a lot of fun with that. You can check them out on his facebook page.
Lastly, Mason and I are now officially an uncle and an aunt for the first time!!! After 32 hours of labor, Maddox finally decided that he would come into the world today. Congrats to Michael and Kristen!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment