I really shouldn't be blogging, I really don't have the time. But as I was looking at some pictures, I came across Valentine's and realized that I should hurry and blog about it before I forget about it.
I knew that I would be super busy with school around Valentine's this year, so two weekends before Valentine's we went to Gateway for dinner and to get some Rocky Mountain Chocolate truffles :)
Then a few days before Valentine's we were Heart Attacked. Okay so everyone was Heart Attacked in our court, but it was fun and one of the great things about living in such a tight-knit community.
 |
| Our Heart Attack basket |
 |
| Lots and lots of candy :) |
Then on Valentine's, Mason had flowers delivered to my work. They were lilies which is a tradition of ours. They came pre-bloomed, so I got to watch them bloom over the next couple of days.
 |
| Fully bloomed |
|
Mason also gave me a candle, a new bedspread, and a little friend.
 |
| Please disregard the minimally decorated concrete wall. |
 |
| Mort from Penguins of Madagascar |
Mason and I made a steak dinner together. Afterwards it was back to schoolwork for me for the whole night. So we had a pretty small Valentine's this year, but Mason still managed to spoil me rotten like always!
Love you Mason!!! XOXO! You're my SWEETHEART!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment