Here is our fish. He moves around so fast, it's hard to get a good pic.
He is such a funny fish. In the morning I'll get up and sit next to him and he'll immediately come over and look back and forth between me and the surface. He knows who bring his food. He'll keep waiting until I feed him. Also when we feed him he'll follow our hand around.
Mason has a lego of a fisherman holding a fishing rod that has a fish on the end of it. Well one day I stuck the fish in there and let Trolly follow it around. Then I stopped for a second to look up and talk to Mason, when to my surprise, Trolly tried to take a bite out of the fish. Haha! I'm so mean. Well Trolly doesn't follow the fish around anymore, he fact he tries to avoid it. He learned his lesson fast. I just wish I got some video of it. It was so funny.
Trolly can make a pretty cool bubble nest. We thought that this bubble nest was quite large, but we were mistaken. He at least tripled it over the next couple days. But then we went out of town for a bit and we turned on a filter with a really slow current but it was enough to ruin his bubbles. We're hoping he'll make another soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment