Sunday, January 1, 2012

Books Read in 2011

To enlarge, right click on the image. When it opens into a new window, then click on the image to zoom in.

So as you know I had a goal for 2011 to read 45 books and I ended up surpassing that goal and reading 50. Above is the list of books that I read.

Some Highlights:

1. I was able to read a series called Devil You Know, that was written by one of my friends, Julie Mangan. You can buy her books on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. You can get it paperback or for the Kindle or Nook. I highly recommend her books.
2. I discovered The Hunger Games. I'm so excited for the first movie coming out in March.
3. I discovered the author Maria V Snyder. I'm loving her books.
4. I discovered a book called East. I grew up reading Norwegian Fairy Tales, because one side of my family is from Norway. This book was a treasure to find because it is based on one of my most favorite Norwegian fairy tale.
5. Lastly I recommend checking out These is My Words, The Help and The Earthsea Cycle if you haven't already.

For more, you can check out my goodreads.

Mason has been asking me what my new goals for this year are going to be and I'm not quite sure yet. I know that I am not going to push myself to reading 50 books this year. Instead I want to focus on others things. Out of the 20 goals that I made for last year, I did pretty well overall, but again I have decided not to push myself as hard and I'm going to make 10-12 goals for 2012 as suggested by unclutterer.

Happy New Year!
Bring on 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment