Saturday, June 30, 2012

Meeting Our Niece

So if you remember back in February, Mason and I took a little mini vacation to Las Vegas. Well the main thing wasn't to visit the chocolate factory or cactus garden. It was to meet our new niece. I thought that it was fitting that we met Maddox for the first time when he was 7 weeks old and then we met Laila when she was 7 weeks as well.

We first met Laila at my grandparents in St. George. My aunt and cousins came in to meet her as well. We thought it was funny my cousin Savannah thought that I was Laila's mom because I was holding Laila when she came over. Savannah kept asking me questions about Laila. I had no idea the answers to her questions because I had just met Laila a few minutes before. It was really cute and funny. "Savannah hadn't really met David (our family is huge) and so we tried explaining that David was her oldest cousin. Well one cousin that Savannah knows is Kailey who is about 18. My cousin Savannah then asked if David was even "older than Kailey?" We all laughed and told her yes.

My aunt and cousin with Laila

My Grandpa with Laila


My mom so happy to be a Grandma again.

No comments:

Post a Comment