Thursday, January 9, 2014

Frame Bow Holder

Finally finished Ava's bow holder. I ran out of hooks for the bottom to hold the bands and it took forever to get more. Finally got more and I actually got a bigger size of hooks which was good because I didn't realize how many bands I had for Ava. I now need to go through the bands and give back to my sister-in-law or store away the ones that don't fit Ava anymore.
I originally put up the frame using the 3M Command picture hanging strips. I've used them before with no problem. But it did not work for this picture frame. I put it up and it seemed like it would work and then about a minute later, the frame fell. I was really mad as the frame was damage. So I ended up having to use wire and a nail to hang the frame which I didn't want to do. Going back and examining the picture hanging strips, they don't seem to be sticky enough.

Anyways I'm glad that the frame is finally done so I don't have to raid the house like a crazy lady every time I want Ava to wear a bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment