So Mason and I finally put up OUR first Christmas tree. We didn't go out and look for a palm tree like we were going to. Instead we stole a tree from my parents who stole it from my brother Michael. Then we put white and color lights on it. Then topped it off with monkeys.
We put some color lights in our front windows and we still have one more strand of white lights to put up.
My nativity that my Grandma Olsen gave me a few years. I love it and I am happy that Mason and I have one for our first Christmas together.
Here is our traditional pine tree. It is cute and tiny with tiny ornaments.
Good work!! Monkey tree!!! Since the tree is mine, that means i get all the monkeys that are on it!!!
ReplyDeleteYou still won't get MoJo, muHahahahaha!!! He is too heavy for the tree.
ReplyDeleteYour apt. looks cute and your tree is cute also! How am I totally not suprised about the monkeys. You make me laugh.
ReplyDelete