


I was spoiled rotten by my husband this year. He gave me flowers with a vase, Twilight with clamato (South Park joke), B&N gift cards, a new desk, some candle basins (very much needed), plus a million and one small things from IKEA (love that place). A few days later we got a new iMac and a new Macbook.
David got me a cute new red flip phone. David and Melody got me a chocolate raspberry truffle, I love chocolate and it was delicious, thanks!
Also my whole family flew in for my birthday... okay so it was for my Grandpa's 80th birthday, but we'll say it was for mine. We had a big turkey dinner (my favorite) and cake and icecream. Michael decorated my cake and put my name "Lorpa" on it, thanks Michael, I loved it!Then my mother-in-law Joni gave me a cute hot pink purse (I love it! Thanks Joni) that I use every day now with candy and gum. She also got me a cute decorative candle that is going to go on the shelf mentioned above.
It was an awesome birthday, thanks everyone!!! And special thanks to my wonderful husband!
I'll be putting up pictures from both of my Grandpa's 80th birthdays and the birthday cake that Michael decorated for me soon.
I like the paint color-it looks good! I also like the desk you got-let me guess, it was from Ikea? I'm glad you had a happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteYep, wonderful IKEA. I liked your desk too, it sounds like you guys got a great deal on it.
ReplyDelete