Thursday, August 20, 2009

A few days off...

So I took a few days off work to get some things done and relax before school starts. My plans of what I was going to do changed last week... so now I need all new plans.

So here is what I want to accomplish:

-Go to the bank (working at a bank makes it hard to actually go to a bank since I work the same hours)
-Go on a date :)
-Clean and organize the apartment (we'll see how much of this gets done...)
-Go on a hike/picnic (I know Mason will be excited for this one)
-Watch movies in the theaters or just at home
-See/talk to family and friends
-Get ready for school, EEk! I can't believe it starts this Monday
-Get an appt with an school counselor (I think I only have 29 hours left but I need to meet with an counselor to make sure)
-Go clothes shopping (Can you believe that I just said that??? I can't!!!)
-Play lots of WoW (okay that's better :) )

Anything that I'm missing....????

No comments:

Post a Comment