
Classes started on Monday. I have all my books and school supplies. Already I have had homework, crazy! But what is crazier is that I am taking 4 classes and working at the same time. I told Mason the only way we are going to survive, because he is taking 2 classes as well as working 2 jobs, is by having lots of frozen dinners and snacks. Too bad our freezer is so small! I have no idea when I am going to be able to clean let alone cook. To cut down on dishes, we are going to live off of paper plates and cups. My only worry is the laundry. Maybe I'll just have to buy more laundry baskets and not worry about putting any clothes away. Oh the joys of college life.
So if you don't hear from us until Thanksgiving or Christmas, you'll know why.
No comments:
Post a Comment