Saturday, September 12, 2009

Greek Festival

Mason and I were need of a major date night. We have been overworked and overschooled in just a few weeks; we needed to have a break. We decided to go to the Greek festival because I got a two for one coupon. We actually went and got food first and then headed over to the church. So the pictures are out of order, but it takes too much effort to fix. 


We spent a lot of time at the church looking at everything and asking lots of questions. It was really fascinating. We picked up all the papers with information and asked about all the symbols and Greek letters and also about all of the pictures. The guy who answered all of our questions was cool and was great about answering all our questions. We actually ended up telling him that we are LDS and he asked Mason if he had served a mission. Mason told him that he went to the Philippines and spoke some Tagalog for him.










Mason and I went for the shorter line to get quick gyros and fries. A half hour of waiting in line was a lot better than two hours in the other. Then it was just another ten minutes searching for a table. Both Mason and I loved the gyros and fries.






It was a really great night and we definitely got the fun night away from school and work that we needed.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment