Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This Semester So Far

Let's just say that it's been crazy so far. Busy, Busy Busy! 

I really like one of my classes, it's been really fun. It's Adolescent Development, or something like that. I really like the teacher, she is really funny and down to earth. She really knows how to teach. I took the class because since my major is now one that I am hoping will help me as a mom, I thought what everyone thinks "oh no! How will I ever deal with a teenager???" But taking the class has made me realized that adolescence is a great time and really fun. You can raise a teenager, you just have to have a sense of humor and not worry about losing your mind. Okay so I didn't think that it was fun being a teen when I was one but it is making me hopeful that raising a teen won't be as bad as I originally thought.  Okay, so I could be completely wrong, but until then I will really enjoy the class. 

Another class, I love the reading, not so much the writing (ugh!), assignments, and going to the class part (I'm not good with mornings) even though they can be really interesting. My other class completely freaked me out in the beginning, now I think I'll be okay, but I definitely won't love it and I'll be glad when it's over.

As for Mason, one of his class is going really well and the other one not so well.


I've cooked dinner twice this semester,  one time it didn't turn out so well. Tonight I'm cooking again. We'll see how it goes.



Work also has been a bit crazy for the both of us. Our place is a mess, but we are having a folding party tonight, so hopefully that will make things a bit cleaner with the clothes put away.



I hope soon that Mason and I can go hiking and enjoy the outdoors....someday soon!

 Well I guess that's all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment