Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gross, Gross, and Gross

Tuesday November 24th was all about disgusting things. I decided to clean our vacuum's filters and it was beyond gross. I still can't believe all the dirt that our vacuum picks up from our super thin carpet. I should have taken a picture, it was horrible. Yuck, Yuck, YUCK! I think that next time I won't wait so long to clean the filters, that way it can't get that bad again.

Afterwards Mason and I headed to the airport to pick up Brad. He just flew in from the Philippines. I think Mason was jealous. He spent the night watching Brad's footage. Well Brad picked up some presents for us. I hoping for some cool mask. Instead Mason got...


A frog keychain...






And I got a frog purse.





Yep there it is on my kitchen island. Gross!






They are actually toads. Real Dead Toads! In case you are wondering the zipper on the toad purse is on the toad's chest, so you can't really see it in the picture.






Bradley and Mason were laughing their heads off. They thought it was so funny. I think that the idea of a frog purse is funny, but actually having one is a different story. Brad thought that Mason and I should go out together with our frogs. Can you image me actually wearing a frog purse? Thanks Brad, but I think I prefer the monkey statues from Kenya.

Also Brad got us some money from the Philippines which is pretty cool.







I guess that a hundred piso bill is about two US dollars.




2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That is the most disturbing thing I think I have ever seen!! That is so not ok! I would not even be able to touch that thing!! The keychain is super gross too!! EWW!!! I don't know what I would do if someone gave me one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there is no way I'm touching it if I can help it, so gross!

    ReplyDelete