So I'm one step closer to finishing our bedroom. Putting up the vinyl lettering was so much harder than I thought it would be. I had a few mess ups but luckily you can't tell.
I kind of wish that I had taken before pictures of the apartment, but just imagine plain white cinder block walls with hideous red carpet and you have our apartment.
I'm really happy with the changes that we have made to our apartment. We plan on being here awhile, so it's nice that we can enjoy it while we are here. It's kind of sad that it has been taking me so long to decorate (we have been here over a year and a half now) but then again it's fun because there is always something to look forward to doing.
Here is some related posts if you missed them:
Looks way cute! You've done a good job! ;o)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your vinyl! Way cute! And I am glad you got your fridge fixed :)
ReplyDelete