Then they started letting us into the Stadium and we headed for the inner half-circle. Here is a picture showing where we were compared to the stadium. We chose to be by the railing.
Sorry I cut you off Michael. The next picture makes up for it though.
You can see in the picture above that Brad was #260 in the line.
They handed out these masks that Mason is holding. Mason then had fun but poking out the eyes and well you can see...
Creepy! And then there was a girl next to us that was wearing her mask backwards, so we took this picture.
After we informed her of the picture that we had taken, she thought it was funny, so we took this picture.
When you are bored waiting for hours you can sure make up some crazy ways to have fun.
After talking to some people that were around us we found out that some had arrived after 5 PM and were let into the inner circle. If that wasn't annoying enough, they continued to let people in ALL throughout the ENTIRE concert. So people were walking in front us throughout the whole concert and would try to stop in front of us when we would make room for them to pass. We were squished and I was very tempted to elbow and push some people over. One time there were these girls that stopped in front of us. One tipsy drunk girl stopped right in front of me and kept pushing me back almost falling into me. She had tons of hair, so when she would lean back I would have hair in my face. I finally decided to push softly back whenever she would fall into me. Finally she left after realizing that her wallet wasn't in her purse and that she probably left it when she bought her beer. I was so happy to get rid of her, but we weren't so lucky with some other people. Brad got stuck behind a super tall person that showed up halfway through the show. Okay so I'm done venting for now. Next up will be about the actual concert.




Ugh! People are so inconsiderate! When we took my neice to the Fall Out Boy concert in April we were in a standing room only type situation too and people kept squishing us and pushing us, then we kept getting drunk people that kept bumping into us while they were acting like idiots! We had a few tall people get in front of us too, I wasn't as polite as you were though cuz I had to protect my neice so I was shoving right back and refusing to let people get in between us, I pissed off quite a few people that night!
ReplyDeleteOh and PS...Mason looks a little creepy with those fake eyes over his eyes! LOL
ReplyDeleteYeah I think we pissed some people the later it got into the concert because we started telling people that they couldn't pass through and then they got really defensive and would yell that they were just passing through and weren't going to stand in front of us. Yeah right! So many would say that and then stop right in front of us.
ReplyDeleteMason looked very creepy. I don't think that the photo does justice; I think that it was creepier in real life.
I swear, the bigger the crowd, the dumber the people! LOL wow he was even creepier in real life huh? Did you tell him he was gonna give you nightmares? :o)
ReplyDeleteI completely agree! The more people they let in the worst it got and also the more annoying and stupid people there were.
ReplyDeletehaha, no I didn't tell him that it would give me nightmares, but I told him to take off the eyes because it was creepy. I think he left the one on the middle of his forehead which wasn't as bad. Some people asked about it like where did he get the eye and how he got it to stick. he then informed them that he got it from the masks that they were handing out and that he just stuck to his forehead and that he didn't need any tape or anything for it to stay.