Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mason's Birthday

Today is Mason's birthday!!! Happy birthday honey! In fact I got an iPod touch for him and I am using it to write this post. I love you Mason and I hope that you are having a wonderful day. For those of you who don't know how awesome Mason is, let me just briefly tell you how great he is. This whole semester Mason has been cleaning our apartment and cooking me dinner every night. He has been having fun cooking and has made some really good meals. Mason is such a hard worker that he works two jobs and goes to school too. Lately I have been super stressed that he has been surprising me with chocolate and he recently got me a bamboo plant. He is such a sweetheart! Mason always has fun family home evenings and date nights for us. I could go on but I think that my brothers are dying with reading all this cutesy talk so I'll just end by saying: Thanks Mason for all that you do for me! I love you!

1 comment: