On Saturday, I made this, yum!
Then on Sunday Mason's mom had an OSCARS PARTY. She had lots of treats, one of which was an "AVATAR on ice" which was blue Gatorade and Mountain Dew. It was a really fun night!
Also we celebrated my mom's and Brad's birthday. My mom bought candles that were a "2" and a "5" for Brad turning 25. Well my dad and I thought the candles could be used for my mom as well since my dad only made one cake.
Our creative solution:
25 for Brad
52 for my mom.
Tomorrow is officially my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday MOM!!!
I called the cake "the MAD HATTER cake" because while Mason and I were frosting it, the top layer started sliding off the bottom.
I definitely shouldn't start a cake business.
Then yesterday I came home and Mason had our apartment all clean with this on the table.
I have such a wonderful husband!
Mason had a great FHE lesson prepared for us. Then we watched Sense and Sensibility and ate ice cream.



No comments:
Post a Comment