Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bridal Shower

About a week ago I helped with a bridal shower for one of my cousins that is getting married soon. A couple of months before, I decided to try out making the invites. (I have edited this one so that I could post it on the internet)





My cousin had a room-by-room shower, so I just made a couple of different invites changing the rooms and room colors on each one. The printing job turned out a little darker than expected. I always tell myself to make things lighter because I know that it turns out darker when printed, but even this time after making several adjustments it was still a bit too dark. Oh well! I guess everyone could read them, so that's good enough for me.


We had the shower at my one of my aunt's house. My mom and my aunt put in a lot of work, but it paid off! It was a great shower and I loved the opportunity to see my cousins, aunts, grandparents, and other relatives that I don't get to see very often. I'm very excited for my cousin to get married and I was happy to see that she received several fun and cute presents.


As for an update, Mason and I are getting down to our last weeks of school for this semester. YAY! I just turned in my last paper and I have a couple of tests and then I'm finished. Mason has a project and a couple of tests as well. We already have lots of plans for the summer and we're getting excited to have the summer off from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment