Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Mason!

For Mason's birthday this year we headed to a sushi place and then went to see the new Harry Potter on Saturday.

Cute plates.



This was fried shrimp and vegetables. It was so good!
Mason excited to eat Utah rolls, which included flying fish eggs.
I got beef teriyaki and California rolls. 
Yep Melody, this shot is for you. I tried sushi.
 On Sunday, Mason said that he received a special birthday present. Our ward had church a hour later at the Assembly Hall at Temple Square and listened to Elder Ballard.



We then headed to Mason's parents' house to celebrate Mason's birthday.
Thanks to his family for a wonderful and delicious birthday meal!
We had shakes and donuts instead of the typical ice cream and cake.
Thanks Jess for the yummy donuts!
Blowing out the candles.
Doing each others hair.

The girls!


Dusty explaining the rules to a board game.
Annie and Percie laughing at a funny picture of Mason.
Happy Birthday Mason!!! 
I love you!!! 
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for making my birthday grand! I love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, sushi! although I don't quite classify california rolls as "real" sushi...you're making progress, though!

    happy birthday Mason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks way cute Laura! I'm not used to seeing you with your hair down LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Yeah I been wearing it down a bit more often lately because of various events. One of the rare times that I always wear it down is for the work Christmas party. So I get to spends hours on it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete