- we have been married for 2.5 years! Wow time flies!!!
- I left work a little early.
- there is supposed to be a blizzard, but there is only a inch of snow so far here. I've heard it's bad in some areas though.
- I'm all toasty warm in bed with the electrical blanket on.
- I think I'm going to have hot chocolate.
- there's one week left to read The Alchemist for book club.
- the U closed down.
- I have less than 2 weeks to write my final paper.
- my professor said that he is canceling class tomorrow, yay!
- I have 163 more days until I graduate.
- I made stir-fry, but also called Mason to ask him to bring home more food :)
- I wanted pizza at work, but didn't think the pizza man would deliver. Plus I'm still having problems with ordering online with Papa Johns :(
- I wrote down 2 recipes that I want to try. Basil fettuccine in fresh tomatoes, sounds soo good!
- I talked to almost everyone in my family, which is a rarity. It's been a long time since I've talked to David and Michael.
- I watched an episode of House.
- I'll probably watch an episode of Monk.
- I watched this music video that Brad filmed and edited.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I liked The Alchemist-did you like it?
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of buying David an electric blanket since he's always cold.
I only read 20 pages in. Didn't have any time with finals coming up. But it seems interesting. I had to return the book b/c someone put it on hold, but I'll have to recheck it out again.
ReplyDeleteI love my electric blanket, but it snows here. I don't see it getting that cold where you guys are at. Silly David :)
Finally had a sec to watch the video your brother filmed. I like it!! I kinda like the song too, I have never heard of her before, how did he find her?
ReplyDeleteI think she came to him. She is fairly young, early twenties, and so she is just barely starting to try to get out there. This is kind of her debut.
ReplyDelete