So I found some pictures of Maddox that I forgot were on Mason's phone. These pictures were when Michael, Kristen, and Maddox came for Brad and Kim's wedding.
 |
I hadn't fed Maddox a bottle since he was 7 weeks old.
Got him to stop moving for a bit, but once he was done, he was up and moving again. |
So I don't remember if this story was the same time as these pictures or if it was during Christmas. (UPDATE: Melody reminded me this story took place in September, not Christmas nor when these pictures were taken. Thanks Melody!) Anyways Maddox is so fun to be with and so very funny. He is already a comedian. So
during Christmas we had the fireplace running and of course Maddox was very interested in it. He kept crawling over to it and we kept picking him up and moving him away from it. Later in the evening I was on the couch and Maddox once again started crawling to the fireplace. Instead of getting up, I just grabbed his leg and dragged him away. We did this three times. Then Maddox decided to crawl over to Michael. He stood up and put his hands up and started shrieking. He did this a couple of times until I realized that he was telling the story of me dragging him away from the fire to Michael. Then he started laughing and we all joined in. Such a mean aunt, I am :)
No comments:
Post a Comment