Mason's Grandpa passed away recently and we were able to go to the funeral. I thought that the funeral was wonderful and I learned a lot about Mason's grandpa that I didn't know before. We all enjoyed the stories that were told of Mason's Grandpa when he was younger.
Mason's Grandpa loved to fish and luckily last summer Mason and I were able to go on the Annual Allen Family Fishing Trip. One thing that I really liked that was said at Mason's Grandpa's funeral was that everyone needs a hobby. I completely agree.
Mason's Grandpa served in the war and so he had a military service.
![]() |
| Mason's Grandma was given a flag for her husband's service. |
![]() |
| Love this. It says "Gone Fishing." |
![]() |
| We were given a few flowers to take home. |
I found these pictures on Mason's phone.
Mason's Grandpa bought us all ice cream after we got back from fishing.
We had some fun times with Mason's Grandpa and we are thankful for the knowledge that someday we will be reunited with him.














No comments:
Post a Comment