Saturday, February 2, 2013

Work Outing

Ava and I had a girls' night last night and went to book club aka baby club. When I got home I wanted to take a picture of Ava in her cute outfit, but unfortunately she had a blowout. A very bad blowout that resulted in a bath. I'll have to put her in the outfit again and do a recreation picture.

So today I stopped by my work to show off Ava and I made sure this time to quickly get I picture of Ava at home. Pardon our messy home. I didn't have many places to take a picture because we are moving; one thing I didn't plan on for my maternity leave. Our house was a bit crazy with a newborn but now it's a disaster.

One thing that was great today was the warm, sunny weather. I couldn't have planned a better day to stop by work. I was thrilled to finally take Ava out in decent weather. Let's hope it stays so I can put her in her stroller and go for a walk like I had originally planned to spend my maternity leave. Yeah, should have know that this year wouldn't be like last year and that we would have lots of terrible weather this year. Well the plus side this winter is I don't have to go to work or have to drive in the snow storms during rush hour traffic. Instead I get to cuddle with Ava, drink hot chocolate, read a book or two, and take naps. Maybe staying in is better after all :)





No comments:

Post a Comment