Mason has been really excited for Valentine's this year. He got Ava's outfit all picked out a month beforehand. So on Valentine's Day I put her in the outfit and tried to take a picture. Well I call Ava a wiggle monster for a reason. She does not stay still. Here is a video and you can see for yourself.
I think she is going to be a dancer :)
I had another heart blanket that was given to Ava from Aunt Jessica and another pair of Valentine leggings, but Ava was done for the night and would not let me take another picture. She just wanted to eat and sleep for the night.
Mason was sweet and put roses and rose petals all over the house.
Mason also got me this foot spa basket. I don't know why, but ever since I delivered Ava, my feet have been so dry and rough. Mason got the perfect remedy.
Mason also made dinner and chocolate covered strawberries and gummy bears, YUM! We also had strawberry ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment