So we just moved into a bigger house. I wasn't quite sure about it. It was quite exhausting to move with a newborn. Now I'm glad we moved because i'm really starting to like the house. Probably won't be so happy when the gas bill comes but for now I'm enjoying it. Before and after pictures coming soon.
Ava is doing great! She is full of smiles and likes to talk a lot. The other day she grabbed her binky out of my hand and tried to get it into her mouth. She even got it into her mouth, just not the right end. She is so smart and cute and growing way too fast. I have to return to work soon which I'm not too excited about. So I'm trying to make the most of the days that I have left with her.
So you might find it weird but I smile when I read stay-at-home moms say that they "just got out of their pajamas" because that has been what I proudly have been wearing for most of my maternity leave. I can't wear pajamas to work so I have been enjoying being in my pjs when I can. They are so much more comfortable than work clothes. Soon, sadly, I won't be able to wear them all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment