Sunday, June 30, 2013

Father's Day

Mason and I had a great Father's day. Ava and I got him a book that he really wanted. We visited both families and had a lot of fun. Mason has Ava fake punch him and she absolutely loves it. She laughs hysterically when he does it. I had wanted to film it and post it, but Ava knows when I film her and gets camera shy so I didn't the video. But here is a pic of them from that day.
Mason has been the best father and Ava absolutely loves him. We are working on her saying "dada." Right now it's more like "nam-nam" which I guess that's good because that is also what she says when she is enjoying her food.

Here is another picture from that day.
And here is a cute one of my dad and Ava.
My dad has been a great father and an amazing grandpa. I never realized how good he was with babies until my nephew Maddox was born. It has been fun seeing him play and cuddle with Ava.

No comments:

Post a Comment