Thursday, June 6, 2013

Working On...

There are several things that Ava is working on currently that I would like share.

She has been trying to put her feet in her mouth.

She has two bottom teeth that are trying to come in and so she has been slobbering and chewing on everything like crazy.

She has been working out her abs. When Ava is on her back and she wants to see what's going on, she tries to sit up. She hasn't figured out that she needs to use her arms to help herself out so it makes for a good ab workout.

You might not be able to tell but Ava's hair is growing. It is just coming in blonde. Mason wants Ava to be blonde but I miss her dark hair.

Her letter of the week is the letter "b." She likes to say "ba" and the other night night Mason was able to get her to repeat back "buzz" as we were talking about bees. Only her "buzz" had a lot more spit that came with it.  Since we have been on a bit of a bee theme with Ava lately, I couldn't resist getting Ava the Carter's bee outfit, even though everyone else has it for their girl as well. I love when Ava tries to figure out how to make the same noises that we make. We also say "blah, blah, blah" a lot back and forth. Here is a video of Ava talking. You have to wait a little in until she starts.



Lastly Ava has been working on crawling. I'm not so sure about this one. Our house is in major need of baby proofing. But the other night as I had Ava doing some tummy time, I realized ready or not Ava is learning to get around. She hasn't quite figured it out yet, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Don't pay any attention to me in this video.



No comments:

Post a Comment