I just ordered a book for Ava from Shutterfly. They sent me a coupon for a free book for Ava's first year and the coupon expired today! I had to rush to finish the book and ignore Ava (poor Ava), but it's done and ordered. I was kind of annoyed that the coupon didn't specify the size of the book that I was supposed to order. I created the whole book on the preset size and the coupon was apparently for one size smaller. It was too much work to change everything for the smaller size, so I ended up paying the difference for the bigger size. At least I got our Christmas cards for free. Anyways here's a look at the book I ordered.
This book gave me so much anxiety. I had too many pictures for one page, not enough for another. I could never find the picture I wanted for one page or I found the picture but didn't know where to place it. I knew what I wanted to do with some pages and others I had no idea. I'm glad it's done and over. Most of the pages I really love; the rest I'll live with.
No comments:
Post a Comment