Monday, December 23, 2013

Ezra

Jerica and Dusty had their little boy Ezra back at the end July and I have been horrible about not blogging about it. Jerica had a long delivery after her water broke and she got a fever when Ezra was born and the infection was passed to Ezra. It was pretty scary. Ezra had to stay longer in the hospital than normal but he was strong and got better quickly. 

We got to see Ezra outside the hospital for just a little bit before Mason, Ava, and I went on vacation. After we got home we had colds. Ava kept drinking Laila's milk and Laila had a cold that she had gotten from nursery. So Ava got a cold and then I got one and then it was passed onto Mason. So Ezra was about a month old when we finally got to hold him.


Ezra always did poses with his hands when he was little.
Here is Ava and Ezra just before Halloween.


Ava was very interested in Ezra and kept wanting to grab him. I had to hold her from him.

At Jessica's bridal shower. Both Ava and Ezra were wearing aunt shirts.
We are very excited for these two to grow up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment