Sunday, February 2, 2014

Fotofly Santa

My sister-in-law Jerica and I had planned to take Ezra and Ava to visit Santa together at the mall. Jerica ended up at the mall one day and texted me the price for a picture with Santa. I thought it was absolutely crazy that they were charging so much. I decided instead to do Fotofly Santa which was cheaper. I had a few friends that used Fotofly and had great pictures and recommended the place. When I read about Fotofly Santa, it sounded like a much better deal. With Fotofly I got a couple of different shots plus a free cd. Not to mention that the pictures are way more professional than a mall picture. I ended up getting a few prints since there was a sale and Christmas was coming up, so I ended up paying slightly more than the mall picture but not much more. I am so happy with the pictures that I got. We ended up using some of them for our Christmas card this year. I also counted it as Ava's 1 year pictures.

Fotofly was fun because Mason got to dress up as Santa. Poor Ava was scared of Mason in the Santa outfit though. We still got some cute pictures even though she was wanting me most of the time.








No comments:

Post a Comment