Friday, April 25, 2014

Week 1

So some of my friends are doing 100 days of happiness on Instagram and I thought I would kind of copy the idea, but just for the month of April and instead of instagram I'm just posting it all here.

It is really interesting how it changes your day when each day you focus on being happy. Some of these things may be mundane, but because I have been focusing on being positive I have been learning to enjoy the little things. Also when I had hard days I just thought to myself that it wasn't really that bad and would remind myself to be happy and it would turn my day around. I initially started trying to just find one thing that was great about the day, but a lot of the days I ended up finding several things that were great.

Here is the first week.




No comments:

Post a Comment