Saturday, April 5, 2014

Wheeler Farm



Mason had a day off work the other week and we headed to Wheeler Farm. It felt so long since we had done anything. We enjoyed the day together as a family and Ava loved all the animals. She is at such a fun stage where she is so interactive. We are excited to take her more places. I'm also hoping soon to take her riding on one of our landlord's horse. I love that we can just go in our backyard and I can show Ava the horses.

I made the above image using PicMonkey. I was thinking about using PicMonkey to scrapbook digitally and then printing a book at the end of the year. At first I was thinking that I would make one a month for this year because it would be easy, but then I think I would have too many pictures. Then I was thinking maybe making one a week or maybe for big events. I haven't quite figured out what would work best for me. Whatever I do, I'll have to go back to the beginning of the year so it will be some work. Although it didn't take me too long to make this.

No comments:

Post a Comment