Wednesday, May 14, 2014

At the Park





The other day I was thinking that I didn't film Ava enough lately. So when we went to the park today I made sure to film as much as I could. This movie might just be interesting to Mason and I, but I'm sure it will be fun to look back on later on. I know that I love the newborn videos that we have of Ava. I think there would be some much that I would have forgotten if I hadn't recorded her.



Monday I went through all the nearest parks to our house. I'm kind of bummed that there isn't a park I could just walk to with Ava. I told Mason that is a requirement when we buy a house. I would love a park that has a forested area with walking trails and also has a kids playground to be near our house. Anyways all of this started because I feel like our neighbor isn't stroller friendly. There is a lot of places that don't have sidewalks because there is a lot of private land and I am getting bored of my usual path through the neighborhood. I feel like to try and go anywhere interesting, I would have to cross busy roads and walk pretty far. We do have lots of great shopping and restaurants near us, though.



Anyways I picked out 5 parks and I'm going to take Ava to all of them. We have one park that is near us that I noticed turned on their water for the splash pad, hooray! I also like that they have two playgrounds; one for the younger kids and one for the older. I don't like, however, their walking trail. I feel kind of silly walking it because it's pretty small and there is nothing to see.



So yeah, crossing my fingers that the next place we move to has a great park within walking distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment