We took Ava to my ultrasound appointment. They had just barely lifted the ban on children and put it back on right after this appointment, so it was perfect timing. I had tried to prepare Ava for the appointment, but she ended up freaking out when they started the ultrasound. Mason had to hold her near me so I could hold her hand and reassure her that I was okay. The tech was really sweet and ended up getting crackers and a toy for Ava. My ultrasound seemed super long, but we found out that the baby was healthy and the gender. Next I had my regular appointment. My doctor was doing a delivery and so we had to wait for her. My appointments went into nap time and it made for a very long day.
That weekend we hosted the party. It was fun to see what everyone was guessing. Online a lot of people voted boy, but at the party most people guess girl.
Our living room doesn't have the best light, so sorry, these next pictures are blurry.
Those that voted boy were really happy.
Soon Ava gets a little brother and we are very excited!



No comments:
Post a Comment