Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Birthday Questions

I've asked Ava some questions right after she turned 3 and put the answers she said even though I probably wouldn't have put those answers. She might have watch one of the old Star Wars the other day with Uncle Brad.

1. What is your favorite color? Pink 
2. What is your favorite toy? giraffe, kitchen
3. What is your favorite stuffed animal? red cat (ugly doll) 
4. What is your favorite thing to sleep with? red cat and owl pillow
5. What is your favorite fruit? orange
6. What is your favorite cereal? Star Wars (she likes anything with marshmallows)
7. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? waffles
8. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? chicken nuggets
9. What is your favorite dessert? cupcakes
10. What is your favorite drink? orange juice (She has been calling apple juice orange juice. I asked her about chocolate milk and she said no. I asked if she was sure and she replied "just put what I say." haha!)
11. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? chicken nuggets
12. What is your favorite animal? cat
13. What is your favorite book? owl
14. What is your favorite song? jingle bells 
15. What is your favorite game? Daddy game ("it's super!")
16. What is your favorite TV show? cookie monster
17. What is your favorite movie? Star Wars
18. What is your favorite thing to do outside? run
19. Who is your best friend? O-Z (Zoey)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? like a baby


Here is what I posted on Instagram.



My sweet, funny, and clever girl turned 3 today. I've been thinking about her birth a lot this month. 3 years ago she took her sweet time making her appearance, but once she made up her mind, there was no stopping her. She is still the same today. I can't believe she's so big now.
Here are some things about Ava. 1- She says her L's as W's (Laila is Way-wa) and she doesn't say Y's or Z's at the beginning of words (Yoshi is Oh-she and Zoey is O-Z). 2- Cinderella is her favorite princess. Belle following close second (even though she has never seen the movie😂). She also loves strawberry shortcake and my little pony. Don't let that fool you though. Although Ava is a princess girl and loves dressing up, she also loves boy stuff like Legos, ghostbusters, and monsters. She likes to pretend to fight bad guys and loves pretending that she's "a super!". 3- Ava wants to be a doctor, a mommy, and just like Milen when she grows up. She loves playing with Milen, helping me with everything I do, and loves going places with her daddy. Happy Birthday Ava! ‪#‎AvaPrincess‬ ‪#‎avabirdie‬ ‪#‎happybirthdayava‬ ‪#‎3yearsold‬@spacemason


No comments:

Post a Comment