Monday, December 14, 2015

Mason's Birthday

Mason decided that he wanted to celebrate his birthday at an arcade. So he invited his family and a few friends. We grabbed some pizza and met them there. I guess they added some more arcades when Mason had gone to ask if he could hold a party there, so when we got there they really didn't have room for us to set up a table. So we ended up setting it up outside which wasn't ideal, but at least it wasn't too cold. Once we were done eating and opening presents, we headed inside to play.






Kim and I walked over to a cupcake place and bought some cupcakes near the end of the party. Mason's family left and the rest of us went back to our place to eat the cupcakes and play some more games at home.

I had "Happy Birthday Mason!" on the chalkboard but hadn't finished coloring it all. Brad decided he would finish it for me and make some changes. 


Then Mason added a few more things.

A photo posted by Mason Allen (@spacemason) on




A photo posted by Mason Allen (@spacemason) on

I can't believe Mason is getting so old (haha!), but he really is a kid at heart and knows how to stay young!

No comments:

Post a Comment