I'm going to attempt to go back and blog what has been going on in our little family. One thing that has stopped me is I changed my phone to back up pictures on iCloud so I could have more room but I have found it really hard to download those pictures. Currently you have to select each picture for download which is pretty annoying. I used to have the blogger app but I found it frustrating to use so I really don't want to blog from my phone. However, I am going to try and get these pictures on my computer not only so I can blog but also have a back up on my computer. Hopefully, it is made easier soon. So here are some pictures from May.
 |
| We love Chick-Fil-A. I sometimes would grab some for lunch after picking up Ava from school. We tried the new frosted strawberry lemonade. It was good! |
 |
| We got rid of and hid a few more of Milen's binkies. He tried out sucking on his whole hand, different combinations of fingers, and then discovered his thumb. |
 |
| My SIL Jerica dropped off some stuff for a garage sale that we had in June. Milen spotted this black bear and immediately claimed it as his own. |
 |
| We spent a lot of time outside. We love our backyard! Here the kids were trying to figure out how to blow bubbles. Ava has gotten really good at it and even Milen has figured it out a little. |
 |
| Ava has been drawing a lot. It's so fun to see what she comes up with. |
 |
| Milen always has to have his cars. He has become very particular about lining them up. |
 |
Kind of late to still be making soups but I added this on as another favorite, chicken tortilla.
We have quite a few that I make now. |
 |
In my previous, I talked about how Milen ran out the door at Article Circle after finishing his ice cream cone.
Yep, this was that night. |
 |
| One Sunday night, after having dinner at my parents, we went for a walk to the elementary school I went to as a kid. |
 |
| These kids look so cute in baseball hats. Milen likes to wear his backwards. |
 |
| Our pediatrician said we had to convert the crib. We did Ava's when she was pretty young, but with Milen I was dreading it. I didn't want him getting into trouble when he was supposed to be napping. However, Milen had escaped from his crib just before he turned 2. We had put him to bed. I walked into the living room and heard a giggle and the tapping of feet running behind me in the hallway. We put him back in and the same thing happened. After that night though, he never escaped again, but we knew it was a possibility for him to fall out of his crib while trying to escape. So we decided to put the gate around his converted crib. He often takes everything off his bed and sleeps on the floor. |
 |
We went to Zupas one night and discovered this biking trail that we had never noticed before.
Definitely will have to go back sometime and go on it.
I had a great Mother's Day this year. So sweet getting cards from my kids that they made in church.
 |
 |
| The kids and I made a couple of these cards for the Grandmas. I made an extra for myself to keep. |
 |
| These kids are so silly. Everything is a car or a train. |
 |
| We have had a lot of weddings lately. This picture was at one of my cousin's reception. They had it at somebody's house and in the basement was a pretty cool kid area. Ava left a toy at the house but luckily my mom was able to get it back because a few days later she was close to the area for a wedding shower and my aunt was able to contact the family to arrange a pick up. Ava was very lucky to get it back. I also had another cousin's wedding reception earlier in the month that sadly we ended up not making. |
 |
| Ava loves the IG stories filters. |
This day we were organizing and getting ready for our June garage sale. Milen was organizing his cars, haha!
 |
| A picture my brother took of Ava. |
I did my last day helping in Ava's classroom earlier in the month and then Ava had her preschool graduation at the end. She has done so well in school.
 |
| I love the way Ava draws people. So fun! |
 |
| We took the kids to see Lego Batman at the dollar theater. Milen was good for the first 15 minutes and last 5 minutes and was absolutely horrible for the middle. He did love anytime they showed the batmobile. So I decided for the summer movies, Ava and I will be going together and leaving Milen with my mom. |
And of course, in the next post, Mason and I celebrated our 9th anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment