Monday, February 22, 2010

Mason and I

So I was looking on Facebook at pictures of Mason and I while we were dating. There isn't much, but I thought that I would post the ones I never put on my blog. Hope nobody minds if I steal one of their pictures off of Facebook.


Mason and I first meet during the production of "Love Ya to Death."




Our first date we went hiking to Cecert Lake.







Mason and MoJo.


For Halloween Mason was Ninja and I was a Homicidal Maniac (according to Wednesday from the Addams Family "they look like everyone else").



The Gang



Double date with Landon and Becky.






2 comments:

  1. haha-lots of different Mason haircuts, but Laura's hair is always the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I laughed about Mason different lengths of hair. Overall it's gets shorter. But l didn't think about my hair. Yep it's always the same. Maybe some day I'll get better about actually doing my hair :)

    ReplyDelete