Friday, May 14, 2010

Goodbye!

Mason and I have been spring cleaning. We created a long list of things to deep clean or get rid of before school was out. Then my ward's Relief Society had a sister's mom come and talk to us about decluttering. It was perfect timing for me to hear tips about cleaning and decluttering. 


Well Mason and I have already DI lots of clothes and other things that were worn, old or that we didn't need. We also got rid of our couch. Don't worry we have several chairs and decided that we didn't have room for the couch.


Another thing to go is our t.v. So we are saying goodbye to this huge t.v.




And saying hello to watching t.v. and play video games on our iMac.



Mason ordered some wires that let us watch and record t.v. and cable as well as letting us play video games on our iMac. We had already been watching all our dvd movies on our iMac so it's great that we can do everything on our iMac now. We can also hook up our vcr and dvd player, but most likely we will get rid of both.


A comic that I thought was funny:






Before we moved into our apartment I did a deep spring cleaning. Then a year later I tried to do another deep cleaning, but not much happened. I was able to go through many papers and either organize them or throw them away. I ended up throwing away at least two garbage bags full of paper. However, I didn't get much cleaning done. I'm so happy that this year Mason has really gotten into doing a spring cleaning and decluttering our apartment with me. It already has been really helpful and it has given me a lot more motivation to do a little each day. So a big thank you to Mason!!!

2 comments:

  1. When you got old clothes to get rid of, you should hit me up first. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you are experts, you can come do my apartment!! LOL just kidding! Any tips you wanna pass along?

    ReplyDelete