Maddox got some fun presents to play with.
We had Maddox meet his cousin Laila. He was okay with me holding her but when I handed her off to Michael, but he became upset. If you haven't checked out my post with the video called Cousin Jealousy you should check it out now.
Uncle Michael and Laila
Poor Maddox gave me the most heartbreaking, tragic look. I had to get a picture of it.
Maddox did a little better with his mom holding the baby. Maddox has become quite the daddy's boy.
David trying to get Maddox to overcome his stranger danger and to play with him.
Next it was lunch time for Maddox. He was being a picky eater and spitting out his food.
Then he would give this innocent look.
Laila slept peacefully through much of lunch.
I went and played with Maddox a bit and luckily he was warmed up a bit to me.
He loved playing with the gate, so I had to watch him carefully to make sure he didn't smash his fingers.
My Grandma and I hanging out.
Next it was time to get ready to go to church. Kim got to feed Laila.
Laila's blessing dress.
The proud dad.
She is just so adorable and I loved her blessing outfit.
Maddox fell asleep in the car ride over to the church and missed the whole thing.
























No comments:
Post a Comment