Thursday, July 26, 2012

What I Have Learned From My Sunbeams

So Mason and I think it is pretty funny that we received the same exact callings in our new ward that we had in our old ward. That's right, Mason is Sunday School President and I'm a Primary Teacher. And no, our new ward had no idea of our previous callings.

Here are three things I have learned so far from my Sunbeams:

1. Your dress is only pretty if you can twirl in it.
2. Forever is 16 hours. No more, no less. Oh and Christmas isn't forever away in case you are wondering. It comes really fast.
3. The point of Temples is for kissing. If you thought something else, you are wrong. You go to the Temple to get married and more importantly to kiss.

Although I'm not really fond of preparing lessons, it's sure a lot of fun being around these kids, even if I'm too tired to get them to sit still.

No comments:

Post a Comment