We took the boat back and enjoyed the nice sprays of the water. We got a laugh out of the Asian man sitting in front of us. He did not like the water one bit and leaned dramatically in towards the middle of the boat to avoid the spray at all costs. It was hardly any water at all. He eventually joined the other people in his group on a different seat to avoid the water. You could certainly tell who had hiked to Hidden Falls and who just took the boat both ways.
Next we went and explored Jackson Lake.
We were going to eat at this fancy restaurant at Jackson Lake, but the dinning room didn't open for another hour. So we headed to Jackson Hole and finally picked a place to eat after checking out basically all of their steak restaurants. We picked Sweetwater. The staff wasn't that great and the food was expensive, but I had the best Ribeye I have ever had, which was pretty amazing because I had to get it well done. My steak was 16 oz and I finished it all.
Mason and I also got a laugh at this restaurant because we discovered that one of the desserts was S'mores. One of the tables near us ordered it and Mason and I were trying not to burst out in laughter. Those people were definitely not in Jackson Hole to camp or to make a fire and make s'mores the old-fashioned way. The waiter brought out to them a tray that had a blue flame in the middle with the graham crackers, chocolate hershey bars, and marshmallows surrounding it.







No comments:
Post a Comment